The scholarship will cover up to $17,700 in one online degree program (associate, bachelor or master) at either Columbia Southern University or Waldorf University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 24 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
This scholarship covers tuition and textbooks are the responsibility of the student. Fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- Copy of a Tricare Card
- Copy of Orders
- Letter from the Military Member’s Command
Active/Reserve Military: By law CSU CANNOT accept a copy of Military ID
Scholarship applications will be available March 1, 2019 and will be accepted through August 30, 2019. The scholarship recipient will be announced in September.