The scholarship will cover up to $17,100 in one online degree program (associate, bachelor or master) at either Columbia Southern University or Waldorf University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 24 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
This scholarship covers tuition and textbooks are the responsibility of the student. Fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
Active/Reserve Military: By law CSU CANNOT accept a copy of Military ID
- Copy of a Tricare Card
- Copy of Orders
- Letter from the Military Member’s Command
Congratulations to the first recipient of the Chantell Cooley Military Spouse Scholarship.
Jessica Hinsley – Lillington, NC