This scholarship covers tuition and textbooks are the responsibility of the student. Fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
Active/Reserve Military: By law CSU CANNOT accept a copy of Military ID
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
- Copy of a Tricare Card
- Copy of Orders
- Letter from the Military Member’s Command
Congratulations to the first recipient of the Chantell Cooley Military Spouse Scholarship.
Jessica Hinsley – Lillington, NC