Reach For the SkiesColumbia Southern Education Group proudly offers employees of Delta Air Lines the opportunity to grasp an education and soar in their careers. The CSEG Reach Scholarship is designed to help Delta employees rise to greater heights in their career through the power of learning. This financial lift will empower any employee to gain more knowledge and skills for a promotion or a new career in the airline industry.
Scholarship DetailsThe scholarship will cover up to $23,400 for one online degree program at either Columbia Southern University or Waldorf University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 36 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
EligibilityThe CSEG Reach Scholarship is open to Delta Air Lines employees. Applicants must demonstrate how receiving the scholarship would add to their lives and what their educational and degree aspirations are and how it will help them live their lives.
- Eligible candidates must have a high school transcript or equivalent (GED).
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award.
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
- A statement of Employment on Letterhead from a Superior
- Copy of a Delta Air Lines ID Card
Fill out my online form.