Scholarship DetailsThe scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for one online degree program (associate, bachelor or master) at either Columbia Southern University or Waldorf University for up to 60 semester hours or 24 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first. This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- An AGSM member in good standing for the last two years and must retain membership while on scholarship
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
- Military Service Members Name
- Military Service Member’s Branch of Service and Rank/Title
Application PeriodApplications will be accepted starting May 15, 2019, ending on August 15, 2019. Applications and essays will be evaluated exclusively by three senior staff members each of Columbia Southern Education Group and verified, whose decision is final. The scholarship award presentation will coincide with the Gold Star Mother’s Day activities each September in the National Capitol Region (Washington, DC). After we receive your application, we will send you a confirmation email about the scholarship program. If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888-256-6261.
Fill out my online form.