CSEG is proud to support the American Gold Star Mothers (AGSM) through the Grace Darling Seibold Scholarship.
The scholarship will cover up to $17,100 in one online degree program (associate, bachelor, master or DBA) at either Columbia Southern University or Waldorf University. The scholarship will be applied directly to the recipient’s tuition for up to 60 semester hours or 24 consecutive months in the selected online degree program, whichever comes first.
This scholarship covers tuition. Textbooks and fees will be the responsibility of the scholarship recipient.
- An AGSM member in good standing for the last two years and must retain membership while on scholarship
- Scholarship applicants must be available to begin their coursework within six months of the date of the award
- Capable of maintaining a 2.0 undergraduate GPA or 3.0 graduate GPA
- Remain in good standing with CSU/Waldorf throughout his or her degree program
Acceptable Verification Documentation Includes:
- Military Service Members Name
- Military Service Member’s Branch of Service and Rank/Title
The scholarship application will open for the 2016 Grace Darling Seibold Scholarship on 15 May 2017. All applications, scholarship essays, and transcripts must be received no later than 11:59 p.m. on 15 August 2017. The selection process will begin on 16 August 2017 and will end on 1 September 2017. Applications and essays will be evaluated exclusively by three senior staff members each of Columbia Southern Education Group and verified, whose decision is final. Notification of selection will be made to awardees between 5 September – 22 September 2017. The scholarship award presentation will coincide with the Gold Star Mother’s Day activities each September in the National Capitol Region (Washington, DC).
After we receive your application, we will send you a confirmation email about the scholarship program.
If you have any questions or would like to learn more about the educational opportunities available through Columbia Southern Education Group, please call 888-256-6261.